What is it?
This product includes a single application GMetrix Practice license for any one of the following Microsoft Office Specialist 2010, 2013, or 2016 applications: Word, Word Expert, Excel, Excel Expert, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, SharePoint or OneNote. (SharePoint and OneNote only available for 2010 or 2013.)
Please keep in mind that for the MOS tests, you must have the same version of Office on the computer as the test you plan to take. So, if you have Office 2013 on the computer, you will need to select 2013.
GMetrix Practice Software for Microsoft Office Specialist
You wouldn’t sit your driver’s license without practicing first and we strongly recommend that you don’t sit your certification exam without practicing first.
GMetrix online practice tests for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification are designed to replicate the certification exam experience so test takers can better prepare themselves for test day. The practice tests use the same exam format as the certification exams and are mapped to the certification objectives so a test-taker is assured that he/she is learning and practicing the skills that will help him/her pass the certification exam. GMetrix has two test modes; Testing Mode and Training Mode.
This license includes practice test access for a single application certification exam up to 30 times during a one-year period. When the license holder activates this license he/she will be able to choose any GMetrix title for MOS. Once the license holder has chosen a title, the license will then be locked down to allow the license holder access to only the chosen title.
After the practice test license is purchased, the customer will receive an email containing the product code and instructions on how to download the GMetrix software and begin taking practice tests.
- GMetrix accurately replicates a “live application” testing environment.
- Enhances learning through self-paced practice questions.
- Builds familiarity with the testing environment.
- Enhances confidence towards certification exams.
- Better prepares students to pass certification exams.
GMetrix has two test modes:
- Testing Mode
- Students experience what the certification exams will be like
- Timed practice test present scenario to perform just like the actual certification exam
- Training Mode
- Students work at their own pace as they receive feedback and step-by-step instructions for each question.
The practice test titles are currently available:
- MS Excel (2016 & 2019)
- MS Word ( 2016 & 2019)
- MS PowerPoint (2016 & 2019)
- MS Access (2016 & 2019)
- MS Outlook (2016 & 2019)
- MS Excel Expert (2016 & 2019)
- MS Word Expert (2016 & 2019)
- MS SharePoint (2013)
- MS OneNote (2013)