What is it?
The Microsoft Office Specialist Professional Pack consists of core certification learning kits for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint – essential communication, analytical and presentation productivity tools.
The MOS Pack includes all the necessary learning materials, practice software and exam vouchers required to certify in the Microsoft Office version and applications of your choice.
Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Kits are designed as a “one stop” training, practice and certification attempt package. If you need to learn the application from scratch or if you are self taught and need a refresher to make sure you haven’t missed something important then this kit delivers. You’ll get:
- LearnKeys award winning “learn from the expert” instructor on screen training including practice labs, easy to absorb repeatable instruction and demonstrations that allow you to learn quickly and easily, pause and practice, repeat and refresh as many times as you need to anytime and anywhere you can log in!
- GMetrix ‘learn by doing” exam practice software. Rid yourself of those test taking trembles by using GMetrix to know exactly what you can expect, become familiar with exam protocols and test yourself against the clock until you have the confidence and competence to successful sit and pass the real certification exams
- A test taking voucher with the insurance of a free retake – just in case. Use the link below to find your nearest Test Centre when you are ready the prove your skills and get certified.
Testing Location: To find where you can sit a MOS Exam, please visit the Certiport Test Centre Locator
Exam Length: 50 minutes
Exam Range: You can use a Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Certification Kits are available for the following certifications
- Exam 77-726 – Word Expert 2016
- Exam 77-725 – Word 2016
- Exam 77-728 – Excel Expert 2016
- Exam 77-727 – Excel 2016
- Exam 77-729 – PowerPoint 2016
- Exam 77-730 – Access 2016
- Exam 77-731 – Outlook 2016
- Exam MO-100: Microsoft Word (Word 2019)
- Exam MO-101: Microsoft Word Expert (Word 2019)
- Exam MO-200: Microsoft Excel (Excel 2019)
- Exam MO-201: Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel 2019)
- Exam MO-300: Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint 2019)
- Exam MO-400: Microsoft Outlook (Outlook 2019)
- Exam MO-500: Microsoft Access Expert (Access 2019)