About this course
This course provides administrators with the knowledge and skills necessary to deploy and manage Windows 10 desktops, devices and applications in an enterprise environment. Individuals will learn how to plan and implement Windows 10 deployments in large organizations. Individuals will also learn how to manage the Windows 10 installations after deployment to provide secure identity and data access by using technologies related to User Experience Virtualization (UE-V), Group Policy, Work Folders and Client Hyper-V. To support a variety of device and data management solutions, Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Store for Business and Office 365 are used for device management. These services are part of the Enterprise Mobility+ Security, which provides identity and access management, cloud-based device management, application and update management, and more secure data access to information stored both on the cloud and onsite within your corporate network.
This course is available for instructor-led training. To find out more, click here.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 10 desktop and application deployments and in managing the cloud-based application and data service environments for medium-to-large enterprise organizations. These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the internet and cloud services.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manage PCs and devices in an enterprise environment.
- Deploy Windows 10 enterprise desktops.
- Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity.
- Manage user profiles and User Experience Virtualization.
- Manage desktop and application settings by using Group Policy.
- Manage devices in Office 365.
- Manage PCs and devices by using Intune.
- Configure and using Microsoft Store for Business.
- Deploy apps and manage information access by using Intune.
- Manage data access for Windows-based devices.
- Configure and manage Client Hyper-V.