COBIT 5 is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. It is the product of a global task force and development team from ISACA, a nonprofit, independent association of more than 140,000 governance, security, risk and assurance professionals in 187 countries.
COBIT 5 is based on five key principles:
Principle 1: Meeting Stakeholder Needs
Principle 2: Covering the Enterprise End-to- End
Principle 3: Applying a Single, Integrated Framework
Principle 4: Enabling a Holistic Approach
Principle 5: Separating Governance From Management
COBIT 5 identifies and describes seven aspects that are necessary for the successful governance and management of enterprise IT.
– It calls these enablers, and they are:
– Principles, policies and frameworks
– Organizational structures
– Culture, ethics and behavior
– Services, infrastructure and applications
– People, skills and competencies
Showing all 2 results